Friday, October 8, 2010

Alhamdulillah, InsyaAllah

Alhamdulillah, these are some comments given to me by my students in the online teaching and learning evaluation which was carried out to evaluate the lecturers' performance in class. Undoubtedly, these comments have lifted up my spirit and motivation to keep on giving my very best in teaching and educating them. Well, I don't have to hesitate to claim that one of the things that I will never regret in my life is being a TEACHER. So, these are part of the comments that I have copied and pasted from KMPP Portal (Of course there are other parts in the evaluation form):

* OK
* overall okay...enjoy learning english..
* SEMUA BAIK
*keep up the good work. you are the best teacher.
*thank you, teacher.
* U ARE THE BEST TEACHER....
* A VERY GOOD AND DEDICATED LECTURER
* baik.
* for overall,lecturer are good in every aspects
* GOOD!!!
* good!!excellent!
* happy and best..teacher da best:-)
* I enjoy learning English with Pn Kazrina. I enjoy learning english.
* I LOVE HER TO BE MY TEACHER.
* I LOVE TEACHER
* IT'S FUN TO LEARN ENGLISH WITH YOU
* Lessons are fun and easy to follow.
* LUV U TEACHER!!!
* My English Teacher is The Best!!
* OK..:)
* Pengajaran yang sangat baik dan menarik..
* PENSYARAH SANGAT BERDEDIKASI DAN BERSEMANGAT MENGENDALIKAN PEMBELAJARAN
* pn.Kazrina is a good teacher.she is very responsible teacher in our class.
* salam..
* SHE IS A GOOD TEACHER...
* teacher is the best....
* Teacher Kazrina is the best of the best. Keep it up and always encourage students to love English..thank you
* teacher kazrina is the best!! love u teacher.. :)
* teacher you are good
* the best
* very good
* VERY INTERESTING LEARNING
* VERY INTRESTING
* VERY VERY GOOD
* WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


To all of my beloved students, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to wish all of you Good Luck and All the Best in your MUET and also final exam. My love and prayer will always be with you guys. InsyaAllah, He will show you the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?